Thursday, August 13, 2009

tango blast - photos

News

Broadway's ballroom extravaganza: they got talent to 'Burn'
"Burn the Floor" does as it celebrates the foxtrot, samba, cha-cha, jive, waltz, tango and swing. The music is taped and enhanced by four onstage musicians ... read more

Tango Energy Juice adds a happy boost to your step
While the initial buzz did not blast me off my feet, the natural sugars and vitamins helped get me moving, plus did not give me that crash - which I ... read more

Best Bets
With "Tango Seduction," Modern Muse Theatre Company has created an original theater and dance piece that weaves the seductive music of the tango with ... read more

Photos

The Tango Blast, a violent,
Artwork | Cover of Tango Blast
Friends of Ours: Tango Blast
tango blast Pictures, Images
photo of Tango Blast gang
tango blast - 295618
prison gang, Tango Blast
By: TANGO BLAST
HoUStOnE TanGo BlASt.
Tango blast cd Pictures,

No comments:

Post a Comment