Saturday, August 28, 2010

i have a dream speech - photos

News

"I Have a Dream" speech happened 47 years ago
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. has delivered his seminal “I Have a Dreamspeech 47 years ago. This event was commemorated by conservatives who rallied at the ... read more

King's Movement Was More Interested in Justice Than Harmony
King's rousing “Dreamspeech culminated in a moving vision of racial harmony, with black and white children holding hands and singing freedom songs. ... read more

Glenn Beck rally underway at Lincoln Memorial
Beck's "Restoring Honor" rally is taking place on the 47th anniversary of civil rights leader Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech and at the same ... read more

Photos

I have a dream speech.
The I Have a Dream Speech
I Have a Dream Speech
I Have a Dream
I have a Dream Speech
I still have a dream.
�I Have a Dream� by Martin
I Have a Dream speech
Its Jesus I Have a Dream
I Have A Dream Speech

Related searches:

i have a dream, martin luther king jr, martin luther king

No comments:

Post a Comment