Saturday, October 29, 2011

drag me to hell - photos

News

'Paranormal Activity 3': I scream, you scream, we all scream…and wow, does it ...
At the movies, I get a good scare once in a while, the way I did at Insidious earlier this year, or at the prankishly spooky and perverse Drag Me to Hell (2009), or, long before that, at Scream (1996) and Scream 2 (1997). But every one of those movies ... read more

The Five Scariest Horror Films
City of the Living Dead- My favorite Lucio Fulci film, it's gross but also has a great sense of damnation. Evil Dead 2 - More fun than scary, but inarguably entertaining. Along the same lines is his more recent Drag Me to Hell. read more

The Top Ten Scariest Movies for Halloween
Some of my colleagues have a fond affection for Matt Reeve's American remake (Let Me In), but I still prefer Tomas Alfredson's stirring, cold, and aching original. 9. Drag Me To Hell (2009) – So much fun, and increasingly scary considering director Sam ... read more

Photos

Drag Me To Hell
Drag Me to Hell Poster!
Drag Me to Hell
Review: Drag Me to Hell
Archive � Drag Me To Hell
Drag Me to Hell Wallpaper
Drag Me to Hell Wallpaper
Movie #3: DRAG ME TO HELL
Drag Me to Hell review
Drag Me To Hell 10

No comments:

Post a Comment