Sunday, October 24, 2010

katy perry wedding pictures - photos

News

Russell Brand And Katy Perry Married In India
British comic Russell Brand and American pop star Katy Perry are finally married in India. The wedding is scheduled at a luxurious resort near the ... read more

Katy Perry, The Red-Bag Bride!
I Thought, I Thought I Saw Katy Perry Wearing Red Bag on her Head! I did, I did! The bride wore a red bag on her head before the wedding. ... read more

Katy Perry Wedding dress: Details of dress have traditional look (Photos)
Katy Perry and Russell Brand are saying 'I Do' this month and it will be the wedding in India. Or so the paparazzi think. Following the hints of both ... read more

Photos

now Katy Perry is hoping
Russell Brand, Katy Perry wedding
Katy Perrys Wedding Prank!
Russell Brand and Katy Perry arrive
Katy Perry and Russell Brand Arrive
Katy Perry reveals an Indian bridal
Katy Perry begs for privacy ahead of
Katy Perry pierced her nose for her
Katy Perry quits Twitter ahead of
Katy Perry gets Indian bridal nose

Related searches:

katy perry wedding, katy perry and russell brand wedding, russell brand, russel brand, russell crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment