Saturday, January 8, 2011

omarion - photos

News

Omarion On Bi-Sexuality Press Release: "I Ain't Gay Or Bisexual!"
Omarion was the subject of a false press release that began circulating around the web today, claiming that the singer was a “proud bisexual man. ... read more

Hip-Hop Rumors: Omarion Announces Bi-Sexuality? Signs The World's Over! School ...
By illseed “I pride myself in being an honest, God Fearing, respectful man. I have kept my personal life private and wanted to keep it that way. ... read more

New Music: Lil Wayne, Omarion, J. Cole, Elephant Man, Wale
Singer Omarion jumps on J. Cole's “Morning” track to give it his R&B touch. Omarion hasn't lost his touch—people want some more tunes from O after hearing ... read more

Photos

OMARION � HOODIE
Omarion
Video: Omarion Performs
Lil Wayne Ft Omarion � �I Get
Posted in Omarion | Tagged:
Omarion
omarion
Home / Omarion to Replace
Omarion Grandberry
Omarion biography, information

1 comment:

  1. I love what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever
    work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys
    I’ve incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete