Monday, April 12, 2010

neti pot - photos

News


Neti pot for spring allergies saves my sinuses and quality of life. Using a neti pot makes a major difference in my breathing during the day and when I ... read more


Great article on the neti pot (Health, March 15). As a user myself, I can say it definitely has made a difference and decreased my sinus infections greatly. ... read more


Guzman is allergic to pollen and has been using a neti pot - similar to a small tea pot - to clear out his nasal passages with a saline rinse. ... read more

Photos

netipot
Oh, thank you U.S. researchers
Neti Pot for Sinus Health
The neti pot
WE LOVE YOU NETI!
unfamiliar with Neti Pots,
Oz about these neti pots,
Neti pot
Good luck and may the Neti
New faves: Neti pot | July 2,

No comments:

Post a Comment